Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Camel Rides


Today I visited the Negev Desert and took a camel ride through it. We rode the camel for a long time. It was really fun though. It took us from 10:00 AM until 7:30 PM. I learned a lot about camels during this tour as well. I learned that they can go for a really long time without water. We gave the camel some water before we left, and then when we got back we gave him more. He was thirsty (or at least didn't seam it) the entire trip. I went with 3 other friends and a guide. We all got to ride our own camels. They are huge! We stopped a few times to take a break because in the desert it got really hot and we all got dehidrated really easily. We had to bring a lot of water! From the picture, you can see me and my camel that I took on the trip. His name was Yosef!! He was 3 years old! Alright that's all for now, I have to get to bed it's really late here. I'll write back soon. - Jack and Kimmi

No comments:

Post a Comment